Four-digit extensions are for the main number at Malberg
Dr. Joseph Meloche, Superintendent, x4309
Lynn E. Shugars, Assistant Superintendent, Business/Board Secretary, x4328
LaCoyya H. Weathington, Assistant Superintendent, Compliance, Equity and Pupil Services, x4367
Dr. Farrah Mahan, Assistant Superintendent, PreK-12 and Curriculum, x4311
Dr. Kwame Morton, Assistant Superintendent, PreK-12 and Curriculum and Instruction, x4301
Nancy Adrian, Director of Human Resources, x4353
Barbara Wilson, Public Information Officer, x4325
District Compliance Officers
Directions to Malberg Administration Building
Use Google Maps to get directions online
From Points in New Jersey
Route 70 (Coming from East of Route 295)
1. Travel West on Route 70, pass over NJ turnpike and under Route 295.
2. The first traffic light after Route 295 is Covered Bridge Road (Clarion Hotel)
3. Pass traffic light at Covered Bridge Road, pass Pine Tree Plaza (on right), pass Manor Care Nursing Home, the next corner is Ranoldo Terrace. Penn Cardiology on near right corner, Gulf Station on far right corner.
4. Turn right onto Ranoldo Terrace. Proceed on Ranoldo .2 miles to Malberg School on right.
From Kresson Road
1. Turn onto Covered Bridge Road. Follow Covered Bridge Road to Route 70.
2. Turn left (west) onto Route 70. Follow from # 3 above.
From Kings Highway
1. Turn east onto Chelten Parkway (first light south of Chapel Ave.)- Sussex House Apartment at corner.
2. Continue on Chelten Parkway to Stop sign (Kingston Dr.)
3. Continue through stop sign to first left - Howard Rd.
4. Turn left onto Howard to first right -Ranoldo Terrace.
5. Turn right onto Ranoldo Terrace - proceed to Malberg School on left.
From Route 295 (295 is currently under construction - expect delays)
1. Exit at #34B (Route 70 West Cherry Hill/Camden - follow direction above from Route 70
From NJ Turnpike
1. Exit #4. Make first right to Route 73 North. Go ¼ mile to I-295 South. Exit # 34B-Cherry Hill/Camden. Follow directions above from Route 70.
From Ben Franklin Bridge
1. Stay straight when coming off bridge onto I-676. Take US30E towards New Jersey Turnpike (US 130)/Cherry Hill/Trenton.
2. Merge onto US-30E.
3. Stay straight to go onto Marlton Pike. Marlton Pike becomes route 70E. After about 2 miles you will be in Cherry Hill. You are going to make a "jug handle" turn onto Route 70 West. About 4 miles from the beginning of Route 70). At Clarion Hotel (left side of road), make a right onto Pine Valley Rd. Turn immediately left onto Oxford Ave., make another immediate left onto Covered Bridge Road and follow directions from Route 70 above.
From Walt Whitman Bridge
1. Take Route 42 S until you see signs for Route 295 North - Trenton. Two lane exit will be on the right, be sure to stay in the right lanes after coming off the bridge. Take 295 north to Exit 34B and follow directions above.
From Betsy Ross/Tacony Palmyra Bridges
1. Take Route 73 South to Route 295 South. Exit at 34B and follow directions above.