- Students at the high school level are expected to meet the requirements of Board of Education Policy 5460: High School Graduation.
In Grades 9-12, parents should be notified each year if a student:
- Has not met the minimum standard testing requirements outlined in the Proficiency Standards of the Board of Education Policy 5460: High School Graduation.
- Has not met the other course requirements outlined in Board of Education Policy IHF: Graduation Requirements.
Recommendations for placement in grade level:
- A student will be allowed to move to the next grade level with his/her class until the eleventh grade regardless of the number of credits accumulated.
- In order to be promoted to the twelfth grade, a student must have sufficient credits (90 credits) to complete high school graduation requirements by the end of summer school following the senior year.