October 12, 2020
Good afternoon Cherry Hill East’s 10th and 11th Grade Families,
On Wednesday, October 14th @ 7:30am, High School East will be hosting the in-person PSAT/NMSQT.
All students who are taking the PSAT/NMSQT will report to school at the regular start time of 7:30 am and busing will be provided for all students at their regular bus stops. Students will be dismissed at 11:45 am. Late bus transportation will be available for students who are allowed and utilize extended time via College Board accommodations. To support our safety measures, it will be important that students do not remain in the building once their assessment time has ended.
Please locate your Student ID# and testing location on the linked SHEET (Control F will help in finding the ID#).
If you plan to attend on Wednesday to take the PSAT and if your student ID# is not listed on the SHEET, please contact Mrs. Friedman at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for the PSAT.
- Please complete your Covid-19 Screener prior to leaving home
- Social distancing and COVID-19 protocols will be followed
- Wear a mask at all times
- All testing rooms have been arranged to support six feet of distance between each student desk
- Busses will be running normal bus routes (The bus letter can be found in the documents section of Parent Portal)
- Students should bring two sharpened #2 pencils and a calculator, although no questions require calculator use
- Snacks (chips, drinks, etc…) will be available for purchase if students want to grab a snack for the way home
- Grab and Go lunch will not be available as the meal distribution is scheduled for Wednesday
Student Drop Off and Pick Up
School Arrival -- Please review the Morning Arrival Map
● Students will exit the buses at the Library Annex door (see Map)
○ Buses (now empty) will continue the path around the school to merge with families who are dropping their children off at East.
■ NOTE: Buses have the right of way, cars will have a STOP sign.
● Cars dropping students off at East will enter at the student/teacher parking lot entrance and
drop students off at the crosswalk in front of the Student Entrance (see Map Blue).
● Cars will yield to buses and both cars and buses will exit at the light (see Map).
● Once in the building, students will be directed to assigned testing rooms
● The end of the school day dismissal will remain the same as in previous years.
● Buses will be parked in consistent areas around the entirety of the school building.
● Buses locations at school dismissal are denoted by Bus Number on the Bus Map
● Students may exit the building from any exit.
We are looking forward to seeing many of our 10th and 11th grade students on Wednesday. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding PSAT day, please do not hesitate to to contact me.
Dennis Perry, Ed. D.