Cherry Hill High School West Athletics
Winter Sports - Date/Info Changes
Winter sports start dates for all high schools and middle schools have been revised as follows:
Basketball, Bowling and Cheer - practices/tryouts begin Monday, January 11, 2021; Competitions start the week of January 26th and run until approximately March 6th. Registration for these sports began October 1st.
Swimming and Winter Track & Field - practices/tryouts begin Monday, February 1st; Competitions start the week of February 16th and run until approximately March 27th. Registration for these sports began November 1st.
Girls Volleyball and Wrestling - practices/tryouts begin Monday, March 1st; Competitions start the week of March 16th and run until approximately April 24th. Registration for these sports begins on December 1st.
- Current NJ Department of Education Sports Physical (submitted to the nurses office via email or regular mail)
- Health History Update Questionnaire (valid no more than 60 days prior to the start of the season, submitted to the nurses office via email or regular mail)
- Yearly Activity Fee Payment now paid through Genesis https://payschoolscentral.com/ (student high school rate $80, family rate $150)
Any questions regarding this process can be emailed direct to the Head Coaches at each school, the school Nurse or the Athletics Administrative Assistant in your respective building.
Avoid Delays in Clearing Sport Physicals
To avoid delays in clearing sports physicals, be sure to turn in your paperwork on time.
- All sections of the physical examination form are completed in ink.
- All sections are completed including vision, blood pressure, pulse and date of physical exam.
- Provide explanations to all yes answers on the history form.
- The clearance box is checked on both pages 3 and 4.
- Include clearance notes with date for any injuries and/or illnesses checked off on the history form.
- The doctor signed the cardiac assessment module on the last page.
- Lastly, check over the forms before submitting them to make sure they are complete.