Maintenance / Custodial Request for Service

  • Via School Dude, any staff member having a custodial or maintenance issue will complete and submit a Custodial and Maintenance Request Form to a specific Administrative Assistant. That Administrative Assistant will then enter the request into the system.

    Each Department will be assigned an Administrative Assistant to forward its requests to:

    Click here to submit Request Form to Simona Schultes:
      • Biology
      • English
      • Fine Arts
      • Industrial Technology
      • Math
      • Music
      • Physical Science
      • Social Studies
     Click Here to submit Request Form to Danielle Graffeo:
    • Athletics
    • Business
    • Health / Physical Education
    • Special Education
    • World Language
    • Other (Admin.)