Breakfast is available daily in all locations.
Free/Reduced Meal Application for the 2022-2023 school year
Things to Remember:
- Only ONE application per household is required.
- Only those households wishing to apply for free or reduced meals must complete the application.
- If your child received free or reduced meals last school year, an application must be filled out every year to determine if your child qualifies.
- If your family has a change of income status during the school year, you may complete an application at any time.
- If we do not receive an application by October 15th and your child currently receives benefits, your child's status will change to full pay.
- 2022-2023 Letter to Parents
- 2022-2023 Letter to Parents (Spanish)
- Step by Step instructions to apply for Free/Reduced Lunch Applications
- PaySchools Letter
- PaySchools Setting Up Your Account
- District Policy 8550 - Unpaid Meal Charges/Outstanding Food Service Charges
- USDA Summer Food Service Program
- If your child receives free school lunches, you may qualify for Internet Essentials from Comcast
Any questions about the application, you may contact Alisha Wilson at 856-429-5600 x4348.
Summer P-EBT for School Age Students (k-12)
Students in grades K-12 during the 2021-2022 school year who were approved for free or reduced price school meals through the National School Lunch Program (NSLP) are eligible for summer P-EBT.
Students who will be entering Kindergarten in September 2022 are not eligible.
How much is the benefit? A total benefit of $391 will be issued for each eligible child.
When will my child(ren) receive these benefits? Summer 2022 P-EBT is expected to be issued starting in September 2022. If you are a SNAP recipient, benefits will be added directly to your Families First card.
If you are not a SNAP recipient, a new P-EBT card will be mailed to the mailing address provided by your school starting in September 2022. Benefits will not be issued on old P-EBT cards. Look out in the mail for a new card. Please check with your school to see what information was submitted. Once mailed, cards may take a few weeks to reach your address.