• Registration Process

    Due to COVID-19 we cannot take in-person appointments at this time. The registration process will be completed electronically. Documentation MUST be uploaded during the pre-registration process.

    Please read the Welcome Letter from Dr. Joseph Meloche, Superintendent of Schools, introducing our registration process.

    1. Pre-Register your student online.
      • Step-by-Step Pre-Registration Instructions
      • Be sure to create a login for your pre-registration account (email address and password) when prompted.
      • If you are registering your child for Barclay Early Childhood Center, please contact Barclay directly at 856-429-7283, before pre-registering online.
    2. Please download and complete the District Registration Packet. Please complete a separate packet for each student.
    3. Once your pre-registration is complete, a representative from the Registration Office will call or email you to finalize the registration process.

    Required Documentation

    1. Parent or Guardian Photo ID
    2. Parent or Guardian Proofs of Residency (Please see below for acceptable proofs of residency).
    3. Student Documentation
      • Birth Certificate or Passport
      • Most Recent Immunization Records
      • Most Recent Universal Health Record/Physical Exam Report
      • District Registration Packet
        • Proof of Domicile
        • Request for Student Records
        • Physical Exam Mandate
      • Transfer Card from Previous School
      • Report Card or Transcripts from Previous School
      • IEP from a Child Study Team or 504 Plan (if applicable)
      • Custody Documents (if applicable)

    Acceptable Proofs of Residency

    • If you recently purchased your house, your Deed and Closing Disclosure (1st pages and signature pages only) will be used to prove residency.
    • If you own your house, any TWO forms will be accepted: Property tax bill, mortgage statement, current utility bills, financial account information, employment documentation, or any other business record or document issued by a government entity (dated within the two months before registration). 
    • If you rent, you must have your Current Signed Lease including student(s) name(s), PLUS ONE current utility bill, financial account information, employment documentation, or any other business record or document issued by a state or local government entity (dated within the two months before registration).
    • If you live with someone who owns a house in Cherry Hill, please download the Landlord Affidavit.  Both the owner and tenant must each provide two proofs of residency (dated within the two months before registration) and sign the affidavit in the presence of a Notary.

    Forms to Download

    (Please click on the form that you wish to download.)

    Change of Address Process

    All address changes must be completed through the Central Registration Department.  For required change of address documentation, please visit our Change of Address page.

    Additional Resources

    • Information regarding before and after school child care is available from the School Aged Child Care (SACC) department.
    • New Jersey Law mandates that every student entering a New Jersey Public School, regardless of the transferring locations, must present a Physical Exam signed by a licensed physician. The physical must have been completed within 365 days prior to the student’s registration in Cherry Hill Public School District, and is due in the nurse’s office within 30 days of registration. If your student is entering grades 5-12 and may play a sport, the physician must complete the state mandated Sports Physical Form. All sports, interscholastic or intramural, require a current sports physical. The sports physical form will be accepted as an entrance physical. The Universal Health record does not meet the criteria for sports.